Stamford High Net Worth Divorce Attorney
Connecticut asset protection lawyer
If significant or complex financial assets are at stake in your divorce, you need an attorney who understands the composition of these assets, how they work, how to protect them and how to pierce any protections your spouse may be using to protect them from you.
Located in Stamford, Connecticut, The Pickel Law Firm, LLC has the resources and experience to resolve even the most complicated divorce and property division issues. We work hard to ensure that your rights and interests are protected in all facets of the divorce process. Equally important, we can back that claim up with years of favorable results in complex property division disputes.
A fair and equitable division of marital assets and debts
We provide legal services tailored to your individual needs, supported by business and financial experts who work with us to resolve the various issues associated with high net worth divorce cases, including:
- The valuation of family-owned or closely-held business interests
- The division of retirement and investment accounts, employee benefits and stock options
- Attempts to hide or transfer assets before or after the divorce petition has been filed
- The failure of either spouse to fully disclose assets and debts, including trust income
- The terms of prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Debt division, including tax debts
- Payment of attorney fees
- Appraisal or sale of unique assets, including real estate, art collections, antiques or other collectibles
Many of our clients have used the mediation process or collaborative divorce methods to resolve complex property division disputes. If a less costly method can be used to achieve the property division results you desire, we will inform you and do our best to make that option work for you.
Your goals, your attorneys
When there is more at stake, you need more from your attorney. Rely on our experience with high net worth divorce cases and complex property division issues in Connecticut to make a difference for you. Call or contact our Stamford law office today to schedule a meeting with one of our attorneys. Se Habla Español.